PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
I hope to enjoy some pipes in beautiful areas I've never seen before. Vague goal but it works for me. Okay one more. In the next year I hope to enjoy smoking a pipe on at least two continents.
Unrelated to the pipe I hope to ever improve in my role as husband and enhance/support a year of wonderment and growth for my boys.
Here's hoping that all of our goals and ambitions are realized in the year to come!

blackadderlxx

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2018
For me I want to get a hold of some Rattray Exotic passion, and maybe if I'm fortunate some Meat Pie. I want to slow down on trying new things, and smoke what I actually have, and sock some of my favorites away for when the hammer falls.

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
My goal for 2019 is the same as the one I had for this year.....stay out of prison.

Well that's setting the bar rather high, isn't it ? :rofl:
I have more pipes and tobacco then I will ever need, so maybe sell off some.

And lose some weight so I can backpack into my favorite lakes and then smoke my pipes after catching some huge brookies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Seeing as how most have positive aspirations for the coming year, maybe I'll try to put on a few pounds. With my metabolism, that's going to be a miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.