PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I’m not fond of the unavailability of some of my favorite blends but it’s no biggie really since I saw it coming but it would be nice if some of the new comers could experience some of them without paying an arm and a leg. Hate is a strong word though, I don’t hate anything really, love is the only answer. :D

alsatmem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2019
Waiting on USPS or UPS to deliver that hotly anticipated new pipe and/or blend. Usually not much patience left after yet another 10 1/2 hour work day!

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
While I’m happy that Mike and Mary are taking a well earned retirement I hate the fact that McClelland’s is no more.

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
1. When the tobacco burns up before I'm done.

2. The words "Out of Stock" (especially as relates to Gawith, Rattray and Germain)

3. The way McClellands is gone

4. When people walk up and ask "What kinda good stuff you smoking in that, heheheh?"

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Burn holes in clothing.
jay-roger.jpg

ltstone

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Tongue bite and palette fatigue. The discrimination about smoking and being lumped together with cigarette smokers.

cajomu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 15, 2018
I don't like the fact that smoking a pipe is bad for my health. I wish it were a harmless pleasure but, let's be honest, it's not.
I try to minimize the risk by limiting myself to one bowl a day and not inhaling, but I know that there is still a risk.
As much as I enjoy pipe smoking, I'm glad none of my kids picked up the habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.