PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sjmiller CPG

(sjmiller)
May 8, 2015
Morgan County, Tennessee
My maternal grandmother and I were very close. I have been looking for a pipe from 1919, her birth year, for quite some time. I found a BBB bulldog with a case and a 1919 hallmark on EBay and won it. It was mailed from Great Britain and today I get an email from EBay saying “

We are writing to inform you that your recent purchase through the Global Shipping Program from (redacted by me) cannot be completed.

The item in question has been deemed restricted. This could be due to import/shipping restrictions or eligibility requirements within the Global Shipping Program. The item will not be shipped to you nor returned to your seller.”

This is (insert colorful language here)! I just bought a Peterson off EBay from Britain a few weeks ago and got it with no problem so why is this one restricted? I want my freaking pipe you bunch of (redacted by me so the mods wouldn’t have to)!!!!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Global Shipping Program
^^^this is why^^^

If given the option, go with Royal Mail. I don't import anything anymore, it's become too big of a headache.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
^^^this is why^^^

If given the option, go with Royal Mail. I don't import anything anymore, it's become too big of a headache.

Royal Mail is a nightmare right now. They’re striking, or something. I have some tea I ordered in November that hasn’t left its first stop.

• Sad
Reactions: Briar Tuck and Zero