PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
I like these -

There are two kinds of people in this world: Those that would rather see an innocent man hanged than a guilty man set free, and those that would rather see a guilty man set free than an innocent man hanged.

and

There are two kinds of people in this world, those that would rather be happy than right, and those that would rather be right than happy.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I'm thinking about where to place to, Justin Trudeau, anthropologically, It's a unique case.......well, going back to the subjet...........There are two kinds of people, the motivated fool, and those who don't talk when they're eating..............stay away from a motivated fool or you'll be lost.............View attachment 90237
justin trudeau - Google Search - https://www.google.com/search?source=univ&tbm=isch&q=justin+trudeau&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiV3YPC4IryAhVPglwKHW5gDicQjJkEegQIBRAC
Is that Putin and Xi examining tobacco at the Moscow Pipe Show?

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
I like these -

There are two kinds of people in this world: Those that would rather see an innocent man hanged than a guilty man set free, and those that would rather see a guilty man set free than an innocent man hanged.

and

There are two kinds of people in this world, those that would rather be happy than right, and those that would rather be right than happy.
I heard that a good man would rather die right than live wrong. YMMV of course.