PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
Enjoyed watching this game much more than game 2 as a Braves fan. And I always enjoy a pitchers duel. Lots of scoring and back and forth is fun but there is nothing like a 1-0 game through 7 and 1/2 to keep you on the edge of your seat.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
“Pitch” dammit. I want to see him pitch really well tonight. Grrr
I know, I was just being obnoxious normal. ?

In all seriousness, though, Braves did well tonight. I'm a lifelong Dodger fan rooting VERY hard for them right now...the Astros must not "win" again! Would've liked to have seen the Braves blow it open there in the 3rd, but hey, a W is a W! Great pitching tonight, very deep bullpen you guys have. Hope to see this continue!

Spinkle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 16, 2019
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This was a great season overall. The Blue Jays played meaningful baseball all the way to the final day of the season, the Dodgers and Braves division race was fun to watch down the stretch and the Cardinals crazy streak to bounce the Padres for good was once in a lifetime.

Even though my team didn’t make it very much rooting for the Braves as I have a thing for Alex Anthopolous who really revived baseball in Toronto with those 2015-16 teams.

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
Game 4 just came down to pitching. Poor Lee, that was tough starting only to pitch one inning. As for Greinke, I like him and I’m glad he only pitched 4 innings.

So who’s pitching for the Braves tonight?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Game 4 just came down to pitching. Poor Lee, that was tough starting only to pitch one inning. As for Greinke, I like him and I’m glad he only pitched 4 innings.

So who’s pitching for the Braves tonight?
It was a bad idea to start Lee, who is young and never started a game in the majors. I told m'lady before the game that he wouldn't finish the first inning. If I could see that, the Braves should have, too. I'm sure it's messing with his mind, and Snitker should have thought about what it might do to Lee's confidence if the worst happened.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
It was an entertaining game. You kept waiting for one team to begin the assault on the other but all they did was assault the batters. The Braves are playing the Astros tough while not really hitting the ball much. Swanson and Soler just barely got the ball out of the park. Fortunately all they ask is did you rather than how far. Hope they can close them out tomorrow, The Astros are too tough to be given a chance. They cheated there way in the 2017 series so this could be kind of a make-up event by the gods of baseball. But then you have to win four not just a mere three.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Am I the only one rooting for the Astros? I'm really only on their side for Dusty Baker, who I greatly admire. And maybe a little because it would piss off Dodger fans. I wouldn't be mad at the Braves winning either, really... I remember mentioning when the Braves and Giants met up this year that this Braves team was dangerous, even without Acuña Jr. I didn't think they'd be this dangerous though!