PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
If you smoke a pipe and want to look your best, rather than buy shirts from the store that just sort of fit, you can now download an app into your cellphone that will actually measure you to a tee, 20% better than a tailor they say, and for $69, give you a premium shirt delivered to your door that fits you perfect in every way.
You get to chose your color, fabric, pattern, collar and a whole lot more. Let them know you are smoking the best by looking your best.
The M-Tailor

theloniousmonkfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2017
No shave, no shoes. A 70 dollar shirt ain't gonna turn me into a silk purse. They know I'm smoking the best, I know because they tell me.

darthcider

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 24, 2014
Wales
Some people look like a sack of spuds tied in the middle, no matter what they wear.
It's nice to dress up on occasion.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
. This is what I wear when I smoke on the Old Porch. :rofl:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If you are younger and in great shape, or older and still proportionate and trim, and want to strut your stuff, more power to you. I think people get treated a little better when they dress a little better, but mostly I'm beyond tailored shirts, buy my shirts a size bigger to accommodate my wife's good cooking.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
In my life's previous chapter, I loved nice clothes. I have a wardrobe filled with Prada and Armani, lots new with tags still on. None of it still fits me. I now live in loungewear/pajamas. I keep the wardrobe because I cling to the delusion that one day I'll be back. To get rid of it feels like giving up. Yeah yeah I understand it's irrational/illogical, but some of us cling to hope and will only go down kicking and screaming. C'est la vive.

Status
Not open for further replies.