timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Opened mine just now!
2 new to me blends. I flat out, missed out on buying the Cringle Flake, it was gone so fast and everyone was posting about how good it was! REALLY looking forward to trying this!
And a tin of Sun Bear- I've not had this one either, and it looks intriguing, 2014 Basma, and 2013 Izmar, and I LOVE Orientals...........
Thanks so much, Santa!! I'm excited to try both of these!!................ puffy
Merry Christmas All, and a Blessed New Year!!..........
Secret Santa.JPG

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Just opened my gift and received 3 blends. 2 I haven’t tried before, KBV River Of Deceit and HH Anniversary Kake. The third blend, Three Sails is something that I do have and enjoy very much.

Also included was a bit of Army swag and finally a very appropriate Lump O’ Coal.

Thank you very much Santa! I’m now off to tear into my newly acquired River of Deceit for a special contemplative Christmas Eve smoke.

Merry Christmas!
image.jpg

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
Everyone is in bed, so I tiptoed up to the attic with my box from Secret Santa. He sent me one of my favorites, Union Square, with a couple years on it and a bulging bottom, along with two blends I've been wanting to try.
PXL_20201225_074750153.jpg
I'm now puffing some of the Gawith rope, and I think it's making me shake like a bowl full of jelly. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.