Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
My secret Santa present came many days ago. Since everyone is posting theirs early - here are mine.

1. A nice hand written note from Santa
2. Nat Sherman 536 - It is something which is not in my immediate list to try - yet based on the description it is something I would probably like a lot! Very well done Santa!
3. HU Dockworker- One of my favorites in the Burley genre!

Thank you very much Santa for the well thought out gifts!

1CF81912-91D7-4230-BE0F-72E314019A6A.jpeg

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
My secret Santa present came many days ago. Since everyone is posting theirs early - here are mine.

1. A nice hand written note from Santa
2. Nat Sherman 536 - It is something which is not in my immediate list to try - yet based on the description it is something I would probably like a lot! Very well done Santa!
3. HU Dockworker- One of my favorites in the Burley genre!

Thank you very much Santa for the well thought out gifts!

View attachment 56280
536 excellent, 2nd one looks VERRRRY promising

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
My wife has Never Said One Single Word about my PAD/TAD. Why?

Because not once in nearly 40 years have I peeped about her yarn & fabric. ??? Most of us here have a "man cave"? Our house has/IS a yarn cave. ;)
You too! Our friends tell her he could open a craft store and put Michaels out of business. Another friend calls her "craft room" the "room of requirement" from Harry Potter cause you can get damn near anything out of there.

And yarn..... yeah, tons of that too. And not that cheap acrylic stuff - alpaca, wool, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.