PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2012
I've filled it out and I'm in. I'd also be willing to do a second sending if someone backs out.

I'm a weirdo so I like strange stuff. Plugs, ropes, otc, strange flavors, (or if you prefer normal, English and Orientals are also a favorite). The only thing that tends to be a no for me is lots of red VA.

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
That's too bad because Canada can use more members to join. Any friends on the forum that can vouch for you?
Well I was planning to buy some tobacco from a fellow on the other side of the glacier, I mean country,
so I suppose a successful transaction might encourage someone to come forward. We shall see, I won't be heartbroken if I don't get to join. Well, I will be but I promise I won't complain about it too much!

brut666

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2020
Kent, "The Garden Of England"
Well I was planning to buy some tobacco from a fellow on the other side of the glacier, I mean country,
so I suppose a successful transaction might encourage someone to come forward. We shall see, I won't be heartbroken if I don't get to join. Well, I will be but I promise I won't complain about it too much!
I'm in the same boat, be nice to play thou wouldn't it

brut666

Oct 7, 2020
Not sure if that 2019 date is a sleepy copypasta that should be 2020 or if @woodsroad meant the cutoff to be members from 2019 and older only. Either way, can I get a vouch here @BROBS or @Country Bladesmith ? I'd love to join in on this Christmas cheer!

Copy and paste. You young man don't need anyone's word, yours is good enough ??

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I was ineligible for Secret Santa my first year here. I waited it out, followed the thread and jumped in the next year. I welcome new members with insufficient posts to seek a sponsor to vouch for them, but sponsors should be aware if their sponsoree drops the ball, that they will be responsible for fulfilling their obligations.

brut666

Oct 7, 2020
I was ineligible for Secret Santa my first year here. I waited it out, followed the thread and jumped in the next year. I welcome new members with insufficient posts to seek a sponsor to vouch for them, but sponsors should be aware if their sponsoree drops the ball, that they will be responsible for fulfilling their obligations.

And now the show is yours bdw

Status
Not open for further replies.