PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4k23

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2018
Texas
All day spent hanging lights on the house with the wife. Started with a pipe but feared a ladder mishap and switched to a stogie. Finishing up the bowl now, mighty good Virginia! Tins picked, will get wrapped and boxed up tomorrow for shipping next week!

d4k23

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2018
Texas
Nice Mike! If that’s not enough tobacco for the tobacapocalypse I don’t know what is!

And just like that, just dropped my box at the post office! Merry Christmas and I hope you like the picks!

Reactions: jpmcwjr and BROBS

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
With my luck I’d get lost in the mail!

I had two media mail packages in a row get lost in the mail over the last couple months. It was incredible.

My wife is really into books and literature, and every year for our anniversary, I buy her a book. It's usually a hardback leather-bound classic, and more often than not I look for older prints since they are more likely to be bound using higher quality materials and techniques. To be sure I can find what I'm looking for, I start early. This year I had to buy three different copies of the same book (a 1977 printing of Alice in Wonderland by Easton Press) on ebay before one actually made its way to my house!

canadianpuffer

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2017
I had two media mail packages in a row get lost in the mail over the last couple months. It was incredible.

My wife is really into books and literature, and every year for our anniversary, I buy her a book. It's usually a hardback leather-bound classic, and more often than not I look for older prints since they are more likely to be bound using higher quality materials and techniques. To be sure I can find what I'm looking for, I start early. This year I had to buy three different copies of the same book (a 1977 printing of Alice in Wonderland by Easton Press) on ebay before one actually made its way to my house!
That’s sooooooo annoying. In my neighborhood we have porch pirates looking for stuff - so bad I had to get a PO Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.