The (Un)Official Secret Santa 2017 Thread!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

6 Fresh Castello Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
12 Fresh Mark Tinsky Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
One of the cows died last night so I duct taped my Secret Santa package to the carcass and loaded my trebuchet. Launched by the early morning's light; hopefully it won't make to much of a splat when it arrives on my victim's house. Always keep your eyes to the sky my friends.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I did it... I opened my Secret Santa present even though I was specifically told NOT to open the present until Christmas Day.
But I'm moving, and will be homeless over Christmas. I'm also on heavy pain medications from having had five teeth extracted last week.
So I did it.
030-450x600.jpg

Many thanks Simon! Yachtsman is new to me, and these two pouches represent the sum total of tobacco that my wife and I are allowed to bring into New Zealand duty free with our household goods. So this will be it. These two pouches will be the start of my new cellar, once we've situated in Auckland.
Merry Christmas, all.
Thanks to Dan for running this crazy thing, and thanks to Simon for the delicious start to a new tobacco cellar on the other side of the world.
-- Pat

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Many thanks Simon! Yachtsman is new to me, and these two pouches represent the sum total of tobacco that my wife and I are allowed to bring into New Zealand duty free with our household goods. So this will be it. These two pouches will be the start of my new cellar, once we've situated in Auckland.
Well, I suppose somebody has to live in Auckland. But all is not lost! You will be able to enjoy this noble blend to your heart's content!
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/2950/kanes-of-new-zealand-lamb-cake-slices

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
WOOT Just got my SS delivery. Man I can't wait to smoke all 3. Brown Sugar Flake, Strang and some aged Magnum Opus.
This guy hit the nail on the HEAD!!!!!!
Thank you Santa.

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
sent today. Hope my victim recipient enjoys the baccy's from my cellar selected from my extensive stalking research.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I'm waiting.
I'll be in Israel for Christmas (well, I won't be there FOR Christmas, I'll be there to visit my daughter) and will take my SS with me. Actually, I'm going to have my wife repack it into a much smaller box, as my SS did such a bang-up job packaging it that the box is probably 10x bigger than the contents.
I'll check in on Christmas morning for the unboxing extravaganza.
07f5654e658166da2de8c4e918985012.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Glad you liked the contents Pruss. New Zealand where men are men and sheep are afraid! Good luck with the move and drop me a line when you get settled in!

Status
Not open for further replies.