The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada

6vmnge.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Well, I should probably chime in today and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and safe travels if you are going anywhere.

I am truly blown away by the generosity of some of you in this thread, you have all outdone yourselves.

For those that are still waiting by the fireplace looking up the chimney, and have not gotten your SS gift as of yet, I will be contacting your Secret Santa's in the coming days. I hope this is just a case of delayed mail and not something unsavory.

Again, have a nice and safe day today, enjoying all that the holiday brings.

santa_and_pipe.jpg

JJ_JJ_JJ_JJ

Can't Leave
Sep 13, 2022

View attachment 189753

Merry Christmas!

Well, I should probably chime in today and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and safe travels if you are going anywhere.

I am truly blown away by the generosity of some of you in this thread, you have all outdone yourselves.

For those that are still waiting by the fireplace looking up the chimney, and have not gotten your SS gift as of yet, I will be contacting your Secret Santa's in the coming days. I hope this is just a case of delayed mail and not something unsavory.

View attachment 189756
Thank Mike much appreciated!

Also thank you for taking this on Great job!

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas

View attachment 189753

Merry Christmas!

View attachment 189756

Thank you, Mike, for all your hard work and patience. You did a fine job!

Masterblaster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 23, 2021
Evans, GA
Opened my SS gift and I'm just totally blown away by the generosity! An assortment of new to me, nicely aged, mostly small batch tobacco with two I've never even heard of, some pipe cleaners and a really cool pipe tool! Thank you so very much to my Secret Santa, hope you have a wonderful day and a great year to come!20221225_125440.jpg
Thank you Mike for putting on a great show! I really enjoyed riding the secret Santa thread train! This is a wonderful online community and I'm glad to be a part of it!

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I’m starting to collect memes for next year!
xmas-memes-all-i-want-for-christmas-650x805.png

Aug 1, 2012
Well, I must say...while I'm usually pretty good at putting together a secret santa gift, mine clearly blew the doors off this year. I mean, a grail pipe and 6 unobtanium blends as well as some nice chockies! I meant to post them earlier but honestly it is the best gift I've gotten this year. Thanks santa! (The pipe box was wrapped but my nephew got overexcited, not that I minded)

20221216_203240.jpg20221216_203808.jpg
EDIT: sorry the pics were dark, I was just too excited!

Thanks Santa!!!!

Pipenwheels

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2020
Ohio
Merry Christmas to the best group of Pipers this strange world has to offer. For past three years I have enjoyed reading, laughing and sharing tobacco with you all. I do not know how i landed with such good people but I am sure glad you all found me.

May each man be filled with goodwill and joy as he lights his pipe on this here Silent Night.
PEACE!!!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
A fantastic selection of tins and a thoughtful letter from @woodsroad. A pipe and pipe cleaners too! I am truly thankful for these, this was very, very kind of you. Looking forward to smoking this pipe and getting into the Kiboko first. A hippo smoking a pipe? Yes please.
View attachment 189814
That’s not a pipe, yet. It’s an arts & crafts project!

Infantry23

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 8, 2020
Smithsburg, Maryland
Well, I must say...while I'm usually pretty good at putting together a secret santa gift, mine clearly blew the doors off this year. I mean, a grail pipe and 6 unobtanium blends as well as some nice chockies! I meant to post them earlier but honestly it is the best gift I've gotten this year. Thanks santa! (The pipe box was wrapped but my nephew got overexcited, not that I minded)

View attachment 189797View attachment 189798
EDIT: sorry the pics were dark, I was just too excited!

Thanks Santa!!!!
Wow, that's a wonderfully thoughtful gift! Including something for your wife too! A+++ move by Santa!

Status
Not open for further replies.