The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
If anyone has worked in a factory, maybe I could hire them to oversee the Pipe Factory division of my consulting service?
I worked a summer job once in a dessert factory making cheese cake bases. I could also bring some Southern Hemisphere representation. Oh and me speak the Spanish. Let me know where to send an application

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
I worked a summer job once in a dessert factory making cheese cake bases. I could also bring some Southern Hemisphere representation. Oh and me speak the Spanish. Let me know where to send an application

They make cheesecake in the desert? Wouldn’t that turn out a bit dry?

In any case I’ve been in over a hundred factories over the years. Between Ahi Ka and me I’m confident we can manage your operation into the ground.

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
With a resume like that, you don't need an application! You're hired. You'll be paid on commission as a self employed sub contractor. The NZ angle will be wonderful too, because LOTR and pipes and such. Welcome aboard, Mr. Senior Pipe Factory Division Assistant Remote Pipe Design Consultant!

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
They make cheesecake in the desert? Wouldn’t that turn out a bit dry?

In any case I’ve been in over a hundred factories over the years. Between Ahi Ka and me I’m confident we can manage your operation into the ground.
Welcome aboard! You can be called Mr. Black. Adds a bit of mystery, and that's always useful leverage in negotiations.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
I’ve been indirectly accused, wholly unjustly, of wandering off topic in this thread. This post is relevant since my strong suspicion is that my Secret Santa has jumped the gun. I received this email, accidentally shunted to my spam box, this morning, and have been ruminating on its genuinosity. As brothers of the briar I ask your advice.

2B41206F-16DB-4FF8-AD32-9A59ECB2EBEB.jpeg

Assuming it’s from my Secret Santa, which candidly I think highly probable, he’s both clever and extraordinarily generous. Whoever you are thank you!

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
I’ve been indirectly accused, wholly unjustly, of wandering off topic in this thread. This post is relevant since my strong suspicion is that my Secret Santa has jumped the gun. I received this email, accidentally shunted to my spam box, this morning, and have been ruminating on its genuinosity. As brothers of the briar I ask your advice.

View attachment 110835

Assuming it’s from my Secret Santa, which candidly I think highly probable, he’s both clever and extraordinarily generous. Whoever you are thank you!
Only one thing to do with emails like this.
Promptly send them birth certificate, ssn, and photo ID. Don't dally when it comes to millions of dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.