The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
All this does is drive up everyone's therapy bills...you know that, right?

Edit: @admin can we please add a vomiting emoticon to the half dozen or so available when you hover over the like button? Or a crying one? Or a self-inflicted gunshot wound one? You get my drift...

Second edit: I just noticed the conspicuous placement of one of the pumpkin "stems." ?

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
All this does is drive up everyone's therapy bills...you know that, right?

Edit: @admin can we please add a vomiting emoticon to the half dozen or so available when you hover over the like button? Or a crying one? Or a self-inflicted gunshot wound one? You get my drift...

Second edit: I just noticed the conspicuous placement of one of the pumpkin "stems." ?
Here you are
?

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
Yes, but that one's in the full array of emoticons you can select within a message. I'm talking about right off the bat, when you hover over the like button of a post. Pumpkin Man elicits a vomit immediately, and I'd relish the opportunity to make that known. ?
Got it?

Reactions: Servant King
Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
Well, I haven't heard a word from the folks at Captiain Black since I made my post here about selecting them to be my partners. Sorry to tell everyone, but it looks like there won't be any Captain Black Cranberry this year. (unless they're purposely ignoring my post to steal my idea and not have to give me any credit or money.)

Regretfully, I've also decided against becoming a high end artisan pipe maker. Not because I found the task too difficult, quite the opposite. I never actually made any pipes. But, I was thinking about my new endeavor, and I began to realize that the level of craftsmanship, and cutting edge design that I would bring to the table, would quickly propel me to the ranks of pipe making legend. In no time I'd be making pipes non stop. I'd also be constantly touring the country to visit pipe shows and appear on daytime talk shows. I knew deep down that being the family man that I am, and being extremely humble as I am, that just isn't the life for me.

What will I do next, you ask? Well, I've definitely decided I want to do something in the pipe and tobacco industry. Something that will not only bring joy to me, and the whole community. But also something that will give me stuff for free, that I can pass on to my secret Santa match.

So, I've decided that I will become a Remote Pipe Design Consultant. I can work from home, and I'll let guys like Eltang, and Former, and Tinsky, and Alden, call or email me for advice on their pipe designs. (for a fee, and a free pipe, of course.)
By utilizing my service, they'll be able to harness all of the pipe making prowess, and cutting edge design that I would've brought to the table, without having me as a competitor.
I'm also positive that I'm the only person with my level of qualification and expertise offering this service, so I should have the market cornered.
It's a win, win, win situation.

I've attached an example of one of my Remote Pipe Design Consultant technical drawings that will be included with every consultation.
This one took me about an hour to work up. Just imagine what I could do if I gave a whole day to the process!

IMG_20211124_101338.jpg

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Well, I haven't heard a word from the folks at Captiain Black since I made my post here about selecting them to be my partners. Sorry to tell everyone, but it looks like there won't be any Captain Black Cranberry this year. (unless they're purposely ignoring my post to steal my idea and not have to give me any credit or money.)

Regretfully, I've also decided against becoming a high end artisan pipe maker. Not because I found the task too difficult, quite the opposite. I never actually made any pipes. But, I was thinking about my new endeavor, and I began to realize that the level of craftsmanship, and cutting edge design that I would bring to the table, would quickly propel me to the ranks of pipe making legend. In no time I'd be making pipes non stop. I'd also be constantly touring the country to visit pipe shows and appear on daytime talk shows. I knew deep down that being the family man that I am, and being extremely humble as I am, that just isn't the life for me.

What will I do next, you ask? Well, I've definitely decided I want to do something in the pipe and tobacco industry. Something that will not only bring joy to me, and the whole community. But also something that will give me stuff for free, that I can pass on to my secret Santa match.

So, I've decided that I will become a Remote Pipe Design Consultant. I can work from home, and I'll let guys like Eltang, and Former, and Tinsky, and Alden, call or email me for advice on their pipe designs. (for a fee, and a free pipe, of course.)
By utilizing my service, they'll be able to harness all of the pipe making prowess, and cutting edge design that I would've brought to the table, without having me as a competitor.
I'm also positive that I'm the only person with my level of qualification and expertise offering this service, so I should have the market cornered.
It's a win, win, win situation.

I've attached an example of one of my Remote Pipe Design Consultant technical drawings that will be included with every consultation.
This one took me about an hour to work up. Just imagine what I could do if I gave a whole day to the process!

View attachment 110667
You, sir, are the latest in a long line of brilliant American innovators, each an oustanding example of our country's ability to enhance the lot of mankind through a unique combination of imagination, effort, and persistence. You will join the pantheon of immortals: Eli Whitney, Robert Fulton, Alexander Graham Bell, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford and Gary Dahl. It's an honor to be privy to your plans. Or should they be more properly characterized as ruminations?

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
You, sir, are the latest in a long line of brilliant American innovators, each an oustanding example of our country's ability to enhance the lot of mankind through a unique combination of imagination, effort, and persistence. You will join the pantheon of immortals: Eli Whitney, Robert Fulton, Alexander Graham Bell, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford and Gary Dahl. It's an honor to be privy to your plans. Or should they be more properly characterized as ruminations?
If I weren't so exceedingly humble, I'd agree with you. But, I am exceedingly humble. So, I will say that you are far too kind. I think a rumination has twice as much action in it as the things I decide to do.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
If I weren't so exceedingly humble, I'd agree with you. But, I am exceedingly humble. So, I will say that you are far too kind. I think a rumination has twice as much action in it as the things I decide to do.

Humility is all very well in its place, but when it comes to the light of genius it should be moved out from under the bushel. There’s no doubt in my mind that centuries from now your “example” will be more highly valued than all the surviving da Vinci codices combined.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5veiqz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.