The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I've decided against becoming a boutique, small batch, tobacconist. I've chosen instead, to go for the gusto and have my first blend be a collaboration with one of the big names. Why work your way to the top, when you can start there? Anyway, they aren't aware of it yet, but I've decided to let Captain Black be my partners in this venture. Hopefully we'll have it on shelves by December. I'm going to negotiate in my contract as the creator of this blend, that I get an advanced sample in time to send out for Secret Santa. View attachment 109186
I tried that scheme once.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
As of right now, we stand at 73 PARTICIPANTS!

I'm really overwhelmed by the response, considering that we're not all sitting at home with out collective thumbs up our collective anuses, like we were last year at this time, posting random shit just to ward off a seemingly predestined collision course with reality.

A few more and we'll be over the top.

Sorry I won't be posting Opening Day from Israel again this year, but maybe I'll find some other exotic local to open my sack of dog excrement incredibly generous gift.

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
As of right now, we stand at 73 PARTICIPANTS!

I'm really overwhelmed by the response, considering that we're not all sitting at home with out collective thumbs up our collective anuses, like we were last year at this time, posting random shit just to ward off a seemingly predestined collision course with reality.

A few more and we'll be over the top.

Sorry I won't be posting Opening Day from Israel again this year, but maybe I'll find some other exotic local to open my sack of dog excrement incredibly generous gift.
Yea, this place brought some insanity to my otherwise uneventful year?

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
like we were last year at this time, posting random shit just to ward off a seemingly predestined collision course with reality.
Yeah, luckily we are all in a better place right now haha ha ha... What kind of weirdo would post random memes just to stave off the inevitable darkness hahaha right guys?

Meanwhile, somewhere in the great white north

How did my picture become a meme?

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Six years ago my wife and I were babysitting our grandson for the day, he was about 18 months old. My wife had the idea to dress him up for a Christmas photo. We spent over an hour and took a couple dozen photos. It was a difficult task to get him to cooperate. This is one of the few decent photos we got.
P1040096~2.JPG

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
Haha I made a whole different thread trying to drum up business!

I didn't realize you'd already done this. I just did the exact same thing. Second times a charm? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.