The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes
12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
2 Fresh Chris Asteriou Pipes
12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
1 Fresh Clarin Clay Pipe

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear mother of God I have one as well, this is very unsettling!
We are all in the inverted reality forums now. All of us that you see here have been banned from participating with the rest of the forum. It was probably a bad joke you told.
I'm in here for making fun of Harris. It is what it is. puffy

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Back to Christmas memories with a little Santa story . . .

When I was 4 my teddy bear Charlie I'd had since birth was apparently getting pretty ratty. I asked Santa for a new teddy bear and I believe may have been prompted to do so. My parents told me to put him under the tree (OMG I didn't want to be without my buddy on Christmas Eve, but I did it). Next morning I'm out there before sunrise and . . . Santa's elves had fixed Charlie!!

My parents had earlier in the year found a teddy bear exactly like him and played me like a cheap guitar! Well done them!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA

2v23FkJCMx3L6Bn.png
And so, we bid adieu to the 2021 (Un)Official Secret Santa Extravaganza, the most extravagant of all the Secret Santa Extravaganzas so far. 112 pages and over 2000 posts! At times, I wasn't sure we were going to make it, but thanks to you, we've had our most successful run ever. 81 participants from around the world sharing love, friendship, tobacco and highly offensive humor. Who could ask for a better gift than that?

I especially want to thank Mike Thompson in his recurring role as Cheerleading Captain and Heir Apparent for backing me up and keeping spirits bright. Also kudos go out to jaytex169 in his reprised performance as Minister of Disinformation, making sure that the conversation stayed just on the far side of appropriate. And I would be remiss not to thank our esteemed moderators John and Javanshir, for
abandoning their responsibilities to this forum exercising admirable restraint in the onslaught of total mayhem.

But most of all, I want to thank all the participants for an absolutely flawless run this year. Not one dropout, deadbeat, scammer, con man, or small animal molester amongst you, unlike in past years. Every package (eventually) got to where it was supposed to go, and I greatly appreciate that.

Thank you.

Have a great year, everyone.
See you back here in 8 months!

-Dan

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
So and the last secret Santa package has been unpacked. I'm again stunned by the generosity of my secret Santa!

A tin of H&H Virginia spice which is 10 years old! And a silver tamper handmade by Santa!

Thank you for this amazing edition and wish till this years secret Santa!

View attachment 126290

View attachment 126291
Love it!!!! Definitely worth the wait!

@woodsroad is like Nostradamus!! Or is it Kreskin?

Getting in my last thanks to all for the most enjoyable of events and threads!!!!!!!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
So and the last secret Santa package has been unpacked. I'm again stunned by the generosity of my secret Santa!

A tin of H&H Virginia spice which is 10 years old! And a silver tamper handmade by Santa!

View attachment 126290

View attachment 126291
Isn't that stunning?
A gift to treasure forever.
Cosmic, you win the internets!

View attachment 126290

View attachment 126291
In case you miss it, be sure to look at the foot of the tamper, before it gets covered in ash.
I may have put it in the letter. I'm not sure what I wrote now, ha ha.
Merry Christmas Groundhogs Day Valentines!!!

I'm just glad customs didn't assume that the tamper was a weapon or anything. A hospital security guard made me give up a, 18k gold tamper that was in my pocket once. I was pissed. I kept poking it in my chest and saying, "I couldn't hurt anyone with this thing." I complied when they aimed the mace in my face, ha ha. But, it was a total catch 22 maddening situation. Throw away the tamper, or they wouldn't fix my daughter who was hit by a car.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
And so, we bid adieu to the 2021 (Un)Official Secret Santa Extravaganza, the most extravagant of all the Secret Santa Extravaganzas so far. 112 pages and over 2000 posts! At times, I wasn't sure we were going to make it, but thanks to you, we've had our most successful run ever. 81 participants from around the world sharing love, friendship, tobacco and highly offensive humor. Who could ask for a better gift than that?

I especially want to thank Mike Thompson in his recurring role as Cheerleading Captain and Heir Apparent for backing me up and keeping spirits bright. Also kudos go out to jaytex169 in his reprised performance as Minister of Disinformation, making sure that the conversation stayed just on the far side of appropriate. And I would be remiss not to thank our esteemed moderators John and Javanshir, for
abandoning their responsibilities to this forum exercising admirable restraint in the onslaught of total mayhem.

But most of all, I want to thank all the participants for an absolutely flawless run this year. Not one dropout, deadbeat, scammer, con man, or small animal molester amongst you, unlike in past years. Every package (eventually) got to where it was supposed to go, and I greatly appreciate that.

Thank you.

Have a great year, everyone.
See you back here in 8 months!

-Dan
Dan, honestly speaking, I did nothing. I was absent most of the time, so kudos to you guys.

View attachment 126290

View attachment 126291
"Virginia and Perique with a pinch of cigar leaf and a sweet topping is all it takes to make a Va/Per lover happy." I wrote few years ago in another post about this blend.
Regarding the tamper, welcome to the club.

@DanWil84 --- we need a pic of the foot of that tamper!!!!!!
Here you go:
20180207_150949.jpg

In case you miss it, be sure to look at the foot of the tamper, before it gets covered in ash.

I clean mine every single time after smoking a bowl of pipe. It is a great conversation starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.