PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
It is an astonishing catalog! Where the heck did they get these pipes?

I got the email a little bit ago. I gave it a quick scan and then logged in and registered.

I'm not as hopeful about winning anything this time since I believe many of these pipes will easily be out of my range. In fact quite a few have the possibility of individually going for more than my entire budget. One can hope though.

Reactions: sandollars

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
Yeah that is some pipe collection right there… I already put in bids on 58 expect to win 0-1. I think I’m going Japanese
did anyone notice that the majority of the last Taurus pipe auction were bought and resold via eBay treasurepipes.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I looked at the pipes up for auction. Many of them are unsmoked.

There's a LOT of imagination in these pipes, all coming from the world's top carvers. I enjoyed looking at them, but found nothing I would bid on. Great pipes, just not my thing. My wallet is safe for now.
This. May be a chance to own a S Bang at a bargain price if that's your thing. Given they're no longer being made, if the prices stay reasonable, I may buy one just for the heckuva it. But when I start down that path, I think that I could buy another brand new Rubio or Howell (or two) which I'd likely enjoy more. I owned a Bang years ago and it was just an okay smoker. Unfair to judge a brand based upon one pipe but I wasn't going to spend thousands to see if they get any better.

stogie37

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 24, 2012
Southport, North Carolina
Man, I’ve always had a soft spot for volcanoes / but only own two. There are so many gorgeous interpretations listed it’s mind boggling. Fantastic catalogue - plus you really never see Von Erck’s anymore. Probably the only pipe I truly regret selling…

Reactions: sandollars

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I looked at every pipe that was offered and felt no need to register and bid. I was hoping to maybe steal something but most of this stuff is high end and out of my comfort zone.

It is an astonishing catalog! Where the heck did they get these pipes?

I got the email a little bit ago. I gave it a quick scan and then logged in and registered.

I'm not as hopeful about winning anything this time since I believe many of these pipes will easily be out of my range. In fact quite a few have the possibility of individually going for more than my entire budget. One can hope though.

GET THEE BEHIND ME, SATAN!!!!! PUFFY

• Haha
Reactions: shanez