PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
Don't laugh- it may be funny to you and me but there are a lot of die hards out there - some are on this very website - I kind of wish I laid out a few grand back in 2015 to work on some decent points today - I'm not in the Tobacco business -

Reactions: krizzose

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I recognize that I'm privileged to have been around long enough to have identified and bought a decent supply of the 4 or 5 McClelland blends that I really like when they were available at retail prices; enough to last me a couple of decades if I'm careful. That also means I've smoked enough of it to know that, while they are some of my favorites, I'd never consider paying $285 for a 100g tin.

However, for the seller's sake I hope PT Barnum was correct.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
I recognize that I'm privileged to have been around long enough to have identified and bought a decent supply of the 4 or 5 McClelland blends that I really like when they were available at retail prices; enough to last me a couple of decades if I'm careful. That also means I've smoked enough of it to know that, while they are some of my favorites, I'd never consider paying $285 for a 100g tin.

However, for the seller's sake I hope PT Barnum was correct.
Me neither - I wouldn't touch those prices within a football field for 1 container of tobacco
I'll be honest - I've never purchased nor smoked a branded McClelland blend and I've had plenty of chances
Call me snooty - or a novice - or both - I wasn't a VA guy until recently
if I did smoke Mc Leaf it was in other blends as components

Status
Not open for further replies.