PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal
They are neat looking! Does it smoke well?
I have the Bings and wouldn't mind having the other two some day. I need to get a 673 next though.
It does indeed. It has a smaller bowl, so I usually smoke things like Bold Kentucky and Semois in it to force me to slow down.

The 673 is one of those shapes that just works in many different ways. If you do get one, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Reactions: Cotton1

Cotton1

Can't Leave
Nov 3, 2020
South Carolina
It does indeed. It has a smaller bowl, so I usually smoke things like Bold Kentucky and Semois in it to force me to slow down.

The 673 is one of those shapes that just works in many different ways. If you do get one, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
My problem now is not that I want a 673 next, it's which variation! I was leaning Tortuga before but the Tundra and some of the new styles cought my eye the last few days.

Glad to hear about the Clark's, it's such a neat looking pipe as you mentioned earlier. Nice to know it smokes well. I removed the filter but really like the draw on my Bings.

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal
Savinellis can be beguiling too. Looks small but with a big chamber.?
I found that out the hard way when I first started out. I had no idea what "ks" meant and was often defeated by misguidedly trying to finish a full bowl each time I smoked it.

Thankfully my nicotine tolerance has gone up since then.

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I found that out the hard way when I first started out. I had no idea what "ks" meant and was often defeated by misguidedly trying to finish a full bowl each time I smoked it.

Thankfully my nicotine tolerance has gone up since then.
Wait until you see a Savinelli EX.?

Reactions: NomadOrb
Status
Not open for further replies.