PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Billiards are the classic shape, the iconic pipe, maybe straight billiards most of all. When you're smoking a straight billiard, you know you've had a pipe.

willc

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2014
Nice looking group of pipes.
I like a lot of different shapes but I have more billiards than any other.

They are just classic and a nice comfortable shape.

gphenry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2014
Thank you gents. I favor smoking the KS size bowls, but am looking to round out the bunch with a smaller pocket sized partner. Shapes 105 or 109 in the Savinelli line have drawn my interest.

gphenry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2014
The cumberland stem 702 was my Thanksgiving pipe yesterday. I hope everyone had time for a relaxing smoke with their turkey.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
and again during this thanksgiving I opted for another canadian sub type called The Rossi Lumberman, now I have to stop this,no more canadians nor others types, but those Savinellis looks real gorgeous and weren't cheap I'd assume

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Referring to what I just said 4 days ago- I started to get mezmerized' by Savinelli Bings favorite rusticated,and there we go again,I could not resiste I had to have it ,,but now I wont buy no one more--especially in the U.S due to import taxes- needless to say we here do not have that wide range of various models and the only option is to search for them is in The U.S market how ridiculous is that buying an European brand model in the States just because we aint got allthat various model lines they represented in US and Canadian market,

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
All my Savinelli pipes are billiards. I love the shape. Just recently I purchased a Sav Roma 706. Almost looks like the Bing Favorite, which I also own, but with a straight stem. Both pipes just sing 1950's.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Smoking one of my favorite straight billiards. 'Happens to be a Jerry Perry rusticated with an orange saddle stem. Billiards are most often such well balanced handy pipes, few better. That's a beautiful array of Savs.

Status
Not open for further replies.