PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
C7B0DF76-D6E6-498E-AA9C-E6A2BFAEB790-12478-000019C553F9F2C3_zpsff545d1d.jpg
. Look at the simplicity, the inverted V , when you tamp the pin pushes the tobbaco on the side towards the middle, larger diameter you just squeeze till it touches the side of the bowl and push down. Found this out sitting on porch and not haveing but needing a tamper. It leaves the cherry alone, works very good.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Has this ever happened to you? You're out on the patio enjoying a beautiful sunset, and preparing to enjoy a bowl of your favorite tobacco in your best pipe. You apply the match for the charring light, puff slowly and carefully, and then reach for your tamper...only to find that it's gone! Suddenly your enchanted evening turns sour, but it doesn't have to, not if you have the amazing new Clamper Tamper from Bradco!
The Clamper Tamper looks just like an ordinary clothes-pin, but it's much, much more! It's a fully adjustable pipe-tamper suitable for every pipe in your collection. From the shallowest bowls to the deepest, the Clamper Tamper tamps them all, but that's not all. It's unique clip design means that you'll never lose your Tamper (or temper at losing your tamper) again! Clip it to the pocket-flap of your shirt, the lapel of your suit, your ear lobe, your dog's tail, or any handy surface. It's always ready for instant action. But that's not all. You can also use the Clamper Tamper to seal that peksy bag of pipe-tobacco that just won't stay closed. It also serves as a handy pipe support. Just clip the Clamper Tamper to the stem of your pipe to keep it safely clear of that germy table top!
Are you offended by those vile stinky blends your fellow pipers insist on smoking during your get-togethers at the local B&M or pipe club? Just clip the Clamper Tamper to your nose and smile! Even Condor is no match for the Clamper Tamper!
But wait, there's more! You'll find literally hundreds of uses for the Clamper Tamper! And don't let your wife or significant other see it, or you will have to enjoy your pipe in the back yard beneath the clothes-line!
The Clamper Tamper is crafted of non-endangered Clamponia wood so you can feel good knowing that you're doing your part to help save the rain forests!
What would you pay for this amazing product? $100.00? $50.00? Now through this amazing offer we'll send you 24 Clamper Tampers for the unbelievably low price of just $19.95. Respond in the next 60-minutes and we'll double the offer! That's 48 Clamper Tampers for just $19.95 (plus shipping, handling, processing, and any other fees we can think of)! Clamper Tamper is not available in stores, so order yours NOW! Operators are standing. Bye!

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Love it! I normally just use a cheap aluminum pipe nail that are a dime a dozen (so to speak). I could never understand the need for s some costly fancy looking tamper. After all, it's just simply a miniscule tool that no one will ever notice, much less give a rats ass as to what it looks like other than perhaps yourself. I'll definitely give that little sucker a try (I have plenty of them). 'Bout time someone gets down to the basics of pipe smoking instead of what something may look like to others, much less care. :wink:

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Look at you.
Just sitting down there on the porch in Monroe, looking at the sugar cane fields, taking pictures of Pmon, burning up tins of Nichtcap and being all kinds of clever.
It's brilliant, Bradley.
As always, you're my hero.
Fnord

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Brilliant discovery! I still prefer my finger tips as they always seem to be close at hand. Also, I nest the ash and tobacco lightly by gently twisting as I tamp. Haven't tried the mounding in the center before. I'll hunt around the laundry room for a clothes pin and see if I like the result.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I actually have been using those in my car for a couple weeks. I have em around the house to use for closing bags 'o stuff...chips, candy, salad mix, whatever...
While driving, it's kinda hard to use it intact, so, I just use one half w/o the spring...@ home I'm using golf tees, and a cuticle tool.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Hunt I read your piece to the wife last night while in bed watching TV, she was in tears, you must be a writer in real life, you get the Clamper Grabber award. :clap:

grouchydog

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2013
That's good old horse-sense right there! Thanks for the idea - there's a bunch of them on the porch where I smoke, I'll try that out tomorrow... 8)
And Hunter, that was a freaking riot!

blackhat84

Might Stick Around
May 2, 2014
I realy always wanted to buy a real tamper, but this guy is my keeper, easy and good looking ;)
Jeweler's_screwdriver.jpg

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
this is pure gold. Plus the balsa wood most are made out of is easily cut into any shape one would desire. you can make concave ends and really cup the cherry... this is ingenius.. Thanks Brad.

Status
Not open for further replies.