PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
When I walk through a room, stuff dives off the furniture often in pieces. And I was such a deft lad long ago. Hope your pipe heals nicely.

Reactions: bnichols23
Why don’t we figure out a chain like a pocket watch to prevent this from happening? Worst case we look like dorks but we save the pipe and stem. Lol.
Yeh, you know how fragile us pipesmokers are. We wouldn't want to look weird while putting vegetation into pieces of wood or stone while wearing long beards and hats from the turn of the century. puffy

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
As I am getting ready to load up one of my Meers, "IT" happens! Out of my hand it goes to the floor. Well, being it lands on one of the dogs blankets I think I'm good till I go to pick it up. Alas, amber stem in half. That my friends is one of the perils of smoking very old meer pipes. It's not like the thing hasn't been put together again and again over the 100 years it's been around. Well, off to the magic of Briarville to do their thing again for me (if ANYONE can heal it, it's them!)..
wwctYV0.jpg

ZnIEfSX.jpg

zu4I977.jpg
Aw, damn, weez. :(:( I hate that for you. Big time sucks. }:( I'm in the same position, except briar; like a doofus noob I snapped the tenon on one of my Ascorti New Dears last week & have to get it fixed. BV may be getting a package from me after the Xmas rush slows down. Gluck to yaz!

Reactions: jpmcwjr

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Well, this antique is more concerned with what happens to his body in a slip or fall than the fate of his pipe!
I slipped and fell on the ice 3 years ago. Broke 7 ribs and 5 discs in my back. I still ain't fu%#in right! BAD SHIT I tell you...?

• Wow
Reactions: python
Status
Not open for further replies.