PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
I grew up in Arizona eating what till this day I consider the best Mexican Food in this country. When it came to fast food and especially late at night Jack in the Box Tacos were my go to. I feel about their tacos like many people that grew up in Chicagoland feel about White Castle.

• Love
Reactions: monty55 and scloyd

J-Evverrett

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2021
Meriden, CT
In Connecticut we have duchess, and there’s one near my house. The double big d burger with the works and jumbo fries gets me in trouble about once a month lol.

Reactions: monty55
What is your Achillies heel in the food world?
This is going to sound odd for me, but a few years ago, I developed a strange addiction to McDonald's Double Cheeseburgers. They removed it from their menu many years ago, but if you ask, they'll make one for you. My wife was making me eat all of this heart smart foods, and every time I would run an errand that passed golden arches, I would get this itch, like a crackhead wanting a fix.

This is why I am scared to death of alcohol and drugs. It was hell getting off the double cheeseburger fix, but I did. I still get that tempting pull to go through a McDonalds Drive Thru when I pass one, but I let the feeling subside, let the sweating and heart palpitations pass... they aren't even good. It was just the quick fix thing.