PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightShayde

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2021
Georgia
flatline2beatline.com
To begin, I would like to say that these blends totally took me by surprise.

Country Gentlemen: This blend is very light and smooth. Each time I draw on this, it reminds me of a glass of sweet tea with a splash of lemon and mint. Very much a front porch spring/summer smoke. What is surprising is that it contains perique and I hate perique. You truly cannot go wrong with this blend.

American Patriot: What a wonderful blend. Not too heavy but has some umph. The sweet toping truly balances this blend that is latakia forward. The pouch note doesnt compare to the aroma. I truly enjoyed this blend and I believe you will as well.

Missouri Pride: This is without a doubt a hefty blend. Does have a lightly sweet toping but truly holds its own against the heftier big names. Most definitely an evening blend as it is quite heavy and wouldnt be advisable on a hot summer day.

Great Dane: This is very sweet and reminds me of a stack of buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup. It does have hints of vanilla and nuttiness but is truly a dessert blend.

Overall, this is a great all-around package that would be most excellent for beginners but expert level smokers as well. Take the chance and give them a try and you wont be disappointed. I smoked 5 bowls of each in 3 different pipes.

MM.JPG

NightShayde

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2021
Georgia
flatline2beatline.com
So you’ve had like 20 bowls in the last few days? Yeah you will totally get to 100 different blends before June. Lol
The vast majority of the bowls smoked were either in the cob you see in the picture and/or a smaller cob. About 4 of the bowls were smoked in my Rossi Lucca 8611EX. I tend to smoke 5-7 bowls a day and usually all but 1 are smoked in my cobs.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I've enjoyed these blends for a few years now. Every once in a while they go on sale and I stock up. I have jars of the stuff and I will say Country Gentleman and Missouri Pride age rather well. Their tinned options are worth a try also. I got them on sale for less than ten bucks. I have two sleeves of each 150 Anniversary and Independence Day. I bet I smoked half a pound of these blends last summer building my daughters swing set.

Reactions: NightShayde

NightShayde

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2021
Georgia
flatline2beatline.com
I've enjoyed these blends for a few years now. Every once in a while they go on sale and I stock up. I have jars of the stuff and I will say Country Gentleman and Missouri Pride age rather well. Their tinned options are worth a try also. I got them on sale for less than ten bucks. I have two sleeves of each 150 Anniversary and Independence Day. I bet I smoked half a pound of these blends last summer building my daughters swing set.
Havent tried their 150th nor Independence blends yet but they are on my list.

Reactions: FurCoat
Status
Not open for further replies.