PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
The mad gifter strikes again! This is, hands down, the best online community because of people like you. Seriously dude, you're a rare breed. People like you take the experience to another level and remind one why it's worth it to get out of bed each day and not devolve into an antisocial hermit! 20200115_191845.jpg

Gonna have to change my profile pic to this!!! :download (2).jpeg

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I've also been a victim of this generosity. Something I haven't really witnessed anywhere else in my life. I have also been on the opposite side as well as a pipe smoker. I have always been greedy with "my stuff" except when it comes to pipes and tobacco. I want to share it with people of like minds, or people that are interested in trying it out. It's a brotherhood here.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Wait, what kind of "friend" gives someone War Horse and Grousemore? Ha ha, just kiddin'. Great stuff there. Did they give you the pipes also? That skull briar looks killer.
Yep. Smokes good too. Said it came from new forum member @Rnatreasures site. Most of their stuff is priced pretty reasonably. The deaths head seemed to be perfect for War Horse since every smoke is a brush with death anyway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.