PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
The Las Vegas Intl Pipe Show 2022. "A Bowl Full of Memories" Web Site and Hotel Reservation Update.

The Web page will continue to be a work in progress but we're live Thanks to @admin Kevin Godbee at Las Vegas International Pipe Show
You are now able to reserve rooms at our discounted rate from our vegaspipeshow.com site or by calling The Palace Station at 800-634-3101 and use discount code: PCIPS22

We also want to announce our Friday Collectors Showcase, a show and tell event where we encourage everyone to bring some highlights from their collection for display from 5 to 7. It's a great chance to show off and to see some great wood in a casual, smoke friendly environment. We want to bring back this aspect of pipe shows that's been missing for years so please start thinking about what you can bring along!

I'll Update This Thread as they come. Thank You

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Dave, congratulations on the website launch. I”m excited about the show and already booked my room.

A word to the less travel-savvy. If you use the link and book online the only option offered is a “run of house” room, which basically means the hotel is free to assign you any room it wants. If you’re traveling alone this probably doesn’t matter, but if you’re traveling with a spouse you probably want a room with a king bed, and if you’re traveling with a friend you probably want one with two queen beds (unless I’m making a bad assumption about how close you are to your friend). In either case if instead of booking online you call the number Dave mentions in his post and give them the discount code they’ll confirm a room with the bedding of your choice.