PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
The Las Vegas Intl Pipe Show 2022. "A Bowl Full of Memories" Web Site and Hotel Reservation Update.

The Web page will continue to be a work in progress but we're live Thanks to @admin Kevin Godbee at Las Vegas International Pipe Show
You are now able to reserve rooms at our discounted rate from our vegaspipeshow.com site or by calling The Palace Station at 800-634-3101 and use discount code: PCIPS22

We also want to announce our Friday Collectors Showcase, a show and tell event where we encourage everyone to bring some highlights from their collection for display from 5 to 7. It's a great chance to show off and to see some great wood in a casual, smoke friendly environment. We want to bring back this aspect of pipe shows that's been missing for years so please start thinking about what you can bring along!

I'll Update This Thread as they come. Thank You

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Dave, congratulations on the website launch. I”m excited about the show and already booked my room.

A word to the less travel-savvy. If you use the link and book online the only option offered is a “run of house” room, which basically means the hotel is free to assign you any room it wants. If you’re traveling alone this probably doesn’t matter, but if you’re traveling with a spouse you probably want a room with a king bed, and if you’re traveling with a friend you probably want one with two queen beds (unless I’m making a bad assumption about how close you are to your friend). In either case if instead of booking online you call the number Dave mentions in his post and give them the discount code they’ll confirm a room with the bedding of your choice.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Just a quick Las Vegas Intl Pipe Show 2022 Update!

We've had a great response to the show. We've Posted an Updated Room Block under the Hotel Reservation tab at vegaspipeshow.com. Our first block sold out quickly and we're anticipating The Palace Station will be sold out so I'd encourage you to Book Now to avoid disappointment!

We still have a few Exhibitor Tables available. Reserve yours now and you'll we get you're name on the Exhibitor List on the site.

Saturday Night Awards Dinner and Show Admission Tickets are also Available. If you buy your Admission Tickets early online you'll get a Chance at Winning a Four Horseman Pipe Set, that's a Collaboration with Eldritch Pipes, Northern Briars, Chris Askwith and Blakemar Briars or a Two Pipe "Coffee and Tobacco" Set by Yiannos Kokkinos generously donated by our sponsor David Dorian Ross of thevirtualpipeclub.com!

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
We're Eight Weeks Away From The Las Vegas Intl Pipe Show 2022!

We're Excited to Announce Nate King will be Speaking At Our Awards Dinner on His Life From Indy Car to Pipe Carver!

299787329_10218369588666129_8992196390638633984_n.jpg

For Show Details, Tables, Admission and Dinner Tickets Check Out
www.vegaspipeshow.com!

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
  • LVIPS-300x250.jpg
    LVIPS-300x250.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Pipe-Show-Giveaway.jpg
    Pipe-Show-Giveaway.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 3

Lyon0oq

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2012
New Providence, NJ
Got my ticket, figuring out which mode of transpo I'll be using to get the Nevada. As far as a room goes, if anyone has a double that they would consider splitting with me, I'd be open. Trying to keep the $$$ for buying stuff at the event ;). For the record, I don't drink, so no chance of me making a mess of things (you, obviously, can be as blotto as you like, wouldn't make a difference to me). I plan on needing a place for only Friday and Saturday night, so please shoot me a line if you want to make some extra cash for that second bed at your hotel. Thanks!

death-hell-devil-shared_accommodation-shared_rooms-hotels-gcon272_low.jpg

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
14F5C2D6-401C-4076-A987-6604D6BAA9EF.png
We’re 4 weeks out from The Las Vegas Intl Pipe Show 2022!

Sept 26th is the last day to get in on the drawing for one of the pipe sets! The show is shaping up to be a great time with over 75 tables and over 140 pre sold admissions! We have around 60 guests attending Saturday’s Awards Dinner but have room for more.

Unfortunately we sold out our room blocks with around 400 total room nights booked. We’re recommending just getting a room reserved anywhere but keep checking back with The Palace Station as additional rooms my be released. It’s just a short Taxi or Uber ride from any hotel downtown or on the strip.
www.vegaspipeshow.com

Reactions: sfduke

americaman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not sure but I see a few places that don't have any rooms available. The raiders have a home game that Sunday which I don't know how much that is a contributing factor.
That could certainly be a part of it. I got my tickets for the Golden Knights game that Saturday, but haven’t booked a hotel yet.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

KBaz

Lurker
Dec 19, 2020
I will be in Vegas for work starting Monday. I have convinced the travel coordinator to have me fly in a day early. However since I am coming from the middle of no where Canada I can’t arrive till 1 pm. I am staying at Caesars Palace.

Given I will arrive at 1 pm need to clear customs and check in - is it still of value to go to the show. Or will I have essentially missed it?

Sorry if it’s a easy question but I have never attended a pipe show. Really don’t know what to expect.

Last edited:

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
1470343905-ca7100f3fb528c63-1470343882941-pshotelexterior-new02-lowrez.jpeg

We're One Week Away from The Las Vegas Intl Pipe Show! For those attending, we can't wait to see you, Safe Travels! For those who are unable to attend, you will be missed but you can keep up with everything by following The Show on social media starting with #vegaspipeshow and #lvips.
Check out www.vegaspipeshow.com for an updated list of our Exhibitors.