PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
In a post below, I wrote about my indecisiveness concerned purchasing a Dunhill. After absorbing lots of comments about it--'cause spending $200 for a pipe scared me to death--a forum member named Irish came along with an almost identical Dunhill, made a year later, for a rock bottom price. I immediately snapped it up--bargains like the one he offered don't come along every day. Here's the pipe Irish sent me:
img_1199-600x330.jpg

Now, Irish imformed me that he has a collection of 500 pipes, half of them Kaywoodies, that he wanted to liquidate, not having the room to store them anymore, and having given up the hobby. So I thought I'd mention if you are looking for something interesting for your own collection, you may want to contact Irish. Thanks, man!

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Awesome! I hope it smokes like a champ.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
I am happy that you are satisfied with the Dunnie. I am glad she went to a good home. I hope you enjoy it in good heatlh my friend for many , many years to come! :puffpipe:

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
She's a superb smoker, up there with my best. This creates a problem: how do you rotate around such a great pipe?

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Beautiful, sparrowhawk! I remember my first Dunhill. I was all atremble and could hardly believe I actually owned one of the historic pipes. It is a billiard, much like yours. Since, I have been able to collect several more, mostly from the estate market.
You are going to enjoy smoking that pipe! They are a dream!

smokertruck

Can't Leave
Aug 1, 2013
how does one contact " Irish" ?
i have my uncle's dunhill from the 60's but would like a few .
thanks

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
I am Irish . I just don't go by it anymore due to a POS on here that called himself Irish pipesmoker and lied to a bunch of the members and might have even ripped some off so I just go my my real name of Gary now . Anyone can pm me right here no problem and if I have what you are looking for we can work a deal . Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.