PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Ragin Cajun

Might Stick Around
Nov 11, 2021
New iberia, LA
I was roaming around at 4;30 this morning, thinking about getting ready for Thanksgiving, and decided to brouse Smokinpipes.com to see what's new. I clicked on Peterson pipes looked at a few models, and then went to Red Spigot Pipes and found this for $153. The last time i saw this pipe, it was $192. To top it off, I got free shipping. The B10 being my favorite Peterson shape, and dark red my favorite color, How could I pass it up?Red Spigot.jpg Damn SP.com !

Jun 9, 2018
England
I was roaming around at 4;30 this morning, thinking about getting ready for Thanksgiving, and decided to brouse Smokinpipes.com to see what's new. I clicked on Peterson pipes looked at a few models, and then went to Red Spigot Pipes and found this for $153. The last time i saw this pipe, it was $192. To top it off, I got free shipping. The B10 being my favorite Peterson shape, and dark red my favorite color, How could I pass it up?View attachment 110635 Damn SP.com !
I've got an amber stem Pete in a b10. Great shape and that's a lovely looking pipe?.

Mine:
peterson-real-amber-stem-natural-spigot-b10-02_2d_0002.jpg

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Great a great deal on a Harp B10 (below) from another site with a great sale, but for some reason was intrigued by this 4th Generation (representative photo) on the SP sale - no idea why, but giving it a try. Barney Fife says you can't question a whim!

F6522B0F-A00B-459F-ADD7-AE963D046D3D.jpegA9E130E1-A4BD-4230-A574-99230FEC596F.jpeg

Reactions: Simmerdown☕️

burleybreath

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2019
Finger Lakes area, New York, USA
Count me in as a weak-willed sucker for SP's demon-inspired merchandising enticements. I thought I would just give the site a quick skim, armed with the assurance that I DON'T NEED ANY MORE PIPES! I stumbled upon this seductive specimen (seductive on several counts, in my case: straight billiard, right size, great grain and stain, no embellishments), admired it for a moment or two, then successfully denied myself the actual purchase. Spine of steel, and all that.

Then I realized I had a substantial balance in my PayPal account that I had forgotten about. I could get the pipe for "free!" Product of the Winslow pipe bordello.

winslow.jpg