PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Dozens of times... placed the order, got the pipe. Sometimes it takes several days, but that's more to do with the state of things in the world today, and not due to anything DPS did.

They do have quite a large inventory of estates to choose from that you normally wouldn't come across from other vendors.

Dozens of times... placed the order, got the pipe. Sometimes it takes several days, but that's more to do with the state of things in the world today, and not due to anything DPS did.

They do have quite a large inventory of estates to choose from that you normally wouldn't come across from other vendors.
indeed they have a lot of cool stuff - did you use the basic shipping or upgrade?

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Can fully recommend them.
I've received my orders (to Sydney, Oz) much faster than from the USA.
I have upgraded shipping only once - for a pricey pipe. I'm sure the basic shipping would have been fine.

goldenmole

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2019
Copenhagen DK
Amazing B&M just 10min walk from work! Unfortunately (for me) they have not the best selection of 9mm filter pipes, and their tobacco is up to 50% more expensive than in neighboring Germany (not their fault).. so not too many reasons to visit very often. They even have a Chinese language version of their web-store, and seem to sell a lot of expensive Dunhill pipes that way. Very good selection of Danish pipes of cause (if that's your thing). If you visit Copenhagen you need to drop in! There is also a little smoking room downstairs where you can light up as far as I recall....

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
I bought a pipe once which was great. I send a suggestion to them on their filter system for pipes: I was only interested in their **** and ***** estatepipes and they actually got back on the suggestion they changed their site. Maybe not because my suggestion, but they even got back to me. For me this proves a high level of customer service.