PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Those are pretty little devils and have the reverse Calabash feature. They're a little heavy but at least there isn't a lot of leverage in the shank and stem. They might not stand in some racks because they're so short, but they don't take up much room.

jerseysam

Can't Leave
Mar 24, 2019
Liberty Township. OH
I have three; awesome knock-around smokers. All of them smoked like a champ off the bat. If I'm on the go or at a social function smoking a pipe, I tend to speed up cadence. These pipes have mount stems with reverse calabash chambers....so you get a bit more margin of error in heat/moisture as well as ease of popping off stem/wiping it out mid-smoke. Good sized chambers too. Designs that are neither too old timey or out-there Danish ball-sacks....so for me they add up to be great on-the-go options.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I have 2. They smoke awesome. I don't consider them "knock around" pipes at all. They look good (assuming you can get over the compressed shape) and smoke great. Bowl ID is a bit larger than I normally prefer or I'd smoke them more often.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
These are the only pipes I've tried whose stem shape matches my facial anatomy like a glove: the curvature of the bit fits into the mentolabial sulcus like the right piece in a puzzle. Were I a clencher, this is the pipe that'd get smoked most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.