60 Fresh Nording Pipes
136 Fresh Peterson Pipes
6 Fresh Castello Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

Rpink53

Jan 31, 2020
I have a matte orange one. It is a great smoker. Generous bowl given its nose warmer status and so easy to clench.

I've been trying to decide what pipe to use Upland bird hunting tomorrow and have landed on this because of how easy it is to clench. I have much lighter pipes, but weight isn't an issue because of the way it rests on my chin.

Reactions: BROBS

Rpink53

Jan 31, 2020
z
I have a matte orange one. It is a great smoker. Generous bowl given its nose warmer status and so easy to clench.

I've been trying to decide what pipe to use Upland bird hunting tomorrow and have landed on this because of how easy it is to clench. I have much lighter pipes, but weight isn't an issue because of the way it rests on my chin.

fightnhampster

Aug 14, 2019

I too have to say that it rests really easily. It's an extremely comfortable pipe.

Reactions: BROBS