PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjh22

Lurker
Aug 31, 2018
Jon Is a cool guy! I love his stuff. My favorite blend of his has to be Second Breakfast. Parson's blend is really good too. I've been dying to try Raspberry Seersucker, but I haven't gotten around to it for a number of reasons.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
"Cole's been here almost fifty years. He has seen the Quarter during its' heyday."
The article makes Jon David sound like he's 70 years old. LOL

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Thanks for posting this link Pylorns. It’s cool to see the new space.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Hahaha yeah I'm pretty sure Jon David is around my age, I'm 33yrs old. The Squire itself has been there for nearly 50 years though. Good to see things going well for the Squire. All the best to Jon David and the Magnolia Pipe Club.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Yeah, it was funny to see all the mistakes, local media is not exactly the brightest, unfortunately. But I'm super happy he got the interview, I worked with the property management company when I was writing the press release and sent it over to all the local news outlets and I they did as well.

pianopuffer

Can't Leave
Jul 3, 2017
NYC
I’m a fan of their podcast, and recently got a few samples to try out, both aromatic and non. All around wonderful stuff, all at optimal moisture and ready to smoke.
Support them, you won’t be disappointed.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Unfortunately there is little professionalism in the media at that level. Those types of stories are usually assigned to reporters who are one step above being an intern.

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
In my personal experience the media has a generally low accuracy rate at all levels. If the story involves anything even remotely technical the rate approaches zero.
Great to see the Squire getting some press, especially in these times where tobacco is usually considered evil.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Hopefully the publicity of a smoke shop isn’t a target for the anti’s. I was kinda surprised that a up and coming boutique shopping center wants anything to do with smoke. 8O

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Well, they misspelled Jon David's name but I guess that's par for the course. The chick was hot so I guess we should forgive her.

I imagine the station will take a lot of flack for the clip. The crazies are everywhere.

robykeys82

Lurker
Nov 6, 2015
Jon is the best!! When I visited the Squire during my honeymoon he was so kind to me and my wife! I purchased many of the Squire blends and they're all awesome. My favorite are Pirate's Alley and PS Blend. I wish I lived closer, sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.