PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
So today I got a mail call from Bucharest, receiving my slow smoking contest pipe, together with the tamper and a written engagement that I had to sign and promise I will not smoke the pipe until the contest is going to rescheduled on a date that is yet to be determined. The contest was supposed to be hosted in Bucharest on March the 14th and Yes, the contest was unfortunately canceled due to the COVID19 madness, so bummer. I have a pretty bulldog by Mister Brog, and since I can't smoke it, I thought the least I could do is share a picture with you.

20200323_221544.jpg

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
With the delay you could order the same pipe and practice for the contest!

Unfortunately that's not an option. Mr Brog made these pipes in a limited edition for the Romanian Championship. I am afraid the same pipe is not available on their website to freely order. The idea was quite nice two, the pipe from two years ago was a straight billiard, with a blue stain, and last year it was a yellow stain pot. With the red of this year, the three pipes are in the colors of our national flag.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
That’s cool man. Too bad it’s rescheduled but for the best. At least you got a nice pipe out of it! ? that you can’t smoke yet ?
6EAAED1A-459C-48D5-89AB-D24812F473DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: madox07