The Chocolate Block, Adui's Second Carve Complete

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
Hey, that's a nice syncopation to have the panel square diagonal to the stem. I don't think I've seen that before. Either it is very original or you have an eye for the original. The pear wood looks good. I have a Jerry Perry hand carved pipe of Mountain Laurel that's a panel but not diagonal. That's a handsome pipe you've made.

Reactions: adui

adui

Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
I've no idea is the shape is original or not, it was inspired by a square shot glass I here, and my better half saying she liked the idea

adui

Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Are you looking to start selling pipes or is this just a hobby?
If get to where I'm good enough I wouldn't mind selling some. It's a hobby, but if I keep carving and don't sell some I'll run out of room for them, so yes eventually I'd love to sell some. First I have to make some that people would buy.

adui

Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Apologies to the forum and miss. I know rule 9. I was in my phone, it's not as easy as the PC. Not an excuse though, thanks for fixing the title

Reactions: python

adui

Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
I would buy that one. Unless it’s already planned for someone. I don’t have a church warden yet and that is close enough.
If you're serious pm me and we can haggle. I need to touch up the rim before I let it out of the shop, I was cleaning the excess stain from inside the chamber, and scratched it

alexnc

Preferred Member
Oct 25, 2015
We’ll done Adui, I am about to try my first and you have set the bar high

Status
Not open for further replies.