PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I wish I could afford to go to the Chicago Pipe Show, but between air fair, hotel, food and of course purchases of pipes and tobacco; its clearly not in the budget unfortunately. It's on my bucket list though. I enjoy seeing the pics on Instagram and the vids on YT, but I have a feeling these only cover about 10% of the actual event, and I really want to experience the whole event.

virginiacob

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2013
I have to say I had a great time at this year's show. From a vendor standpoint, I probably had my best show to date with selling my cobs and clays. I also got quite a bit of positive feedback from customers as well as some valuable input as to what customers would like to see us add with our cob pipe line. I also picked up quite a few new blends to try out along with some nice Lane Ltd, C&D, and Mac Baren samples (had to pay for them to satisfy the FDA folks but that was OK). I picked up a nice early 60's Charatan bent bulldog (2109 DC) and my wonderful wife picked me up a nice vintage Peterson Canadian from Lawdog as an anniversary gift. To top it all off, had a nice banquet dinner on Sat. and enjoyed the company of Winton and his lovely wife. All in all, the CPCC boys did another fantastic job with this year's show!

Status
Not open for further replies.