PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
Gents, I have the box, and I am finished with it, however I have not been able to get a hold of Derrick. I don't want to send the box over if he's not going to be able to receive it or is away for vacation or is no longer wanting to be part of the pass. I'll send another DM tonight, and if I don't hear from him, I'll send it on to the next recipient after him. Derrick, if you read this check your inbox on the forums for your direct mail.
Shutterbug

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
I haven't heard from Derrick via DM, but I assume he is still in on the box pass, so I sent it out today.

Tracking and signature required, Tracking number: 0357499000517444
Shutterbug

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I hope he's still active... No posts in a month isn't good. Spidey senses are tingling.
Crossing fingers and that all goes as anticipated.
-- Pat

purplemotoman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 7, 2014
I am going to try to get my posts back up again so I can get back on the pass....if it still exists.

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
Does anyone have Derek's phone number? As I said before, the package was delivered and signed for. Perhaps there's more contact info with the original pass list?
Shutterbug

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Ghost sent Derrick an email today. Failing a response to the email, we have a phone number to fall back on. I'm sure that this is just life getting in the way of art. Watch for future updates.
-- Pat

salmonfisher

Can't Leave
Feb 12, 2014
Maybe he came down east on a vacation, I know he mentioned he had family near where I live. I am the next one to get it, sure hope all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.