PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Anyone remember the old AMC posts? I thought it was a great thread, as I worked 2nd shift and didn't log on until 12:30 every night!..............
Here's to the late-nighters...........
Westminster in a 1956 Dunhill #60.................. BLISS!..........

Given that it’s only 20:20 at the time of writing, I am more than happy to contribute to the AMC thread.

Hell, if I wait til after midnight it’s likely to be 6am on the Eastern Seaboard of the US.

— Pat

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Given that it’s only 20:20 at the time of writing, I am more than happy to contribute to the AMC thread.

Hell, if I wait til after midnight it’s likely to be 6am on the Eastern Seaboard of the US.

— Pat
Yah........... You're in NZ right? I remember you moved halfway 'round the world. Here's to a great Holiday, New Years, and a Kick -Ass 2021!

Aug 1, 2012
Currently my work time is 7:30 pm - 4:00 am (that's 19:30-4:00 for those of you who prefer military/international designation). I don't get much of a chance to smoke this late at night as it is colder than my mother-in-law's heart outside. Tonight though, I've got a bit of Carter Hall in a cob.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Currently my work time is 7:30 pm - 4:00 am (that's 19:30-4:00 for those of you who prefer military/international designation). I don't get much of a chance to smoke this late at night as it is colder than my mother-in-law's heart outside. Tonight though, I've got a bit of Carter Hall in a cob.
Nice to see you back, Stig.

You still abroad or back Stateside?

— Pat

Reactions: captainsousie
Aug 1, 2012
Yep.

Had a job offer I couldn’t refuse and was able to bring my wife back to within a kilometre of her sisters and folks.

Now, approaching 3 years later, we’re putting another 10km and an estuary between us.

lol

— Pat
If you don't mind me asking, North Island or South? Reason I ask is I loved Dunedin.

Reactions: pruss
Aug 1, 2012
I am in East Auckland.

I have seen most of the North Island. I think the family will do a South Island tour this year. Fly into ChCh and rent a camper to do the grand tour of the SI.

— Pat
South Island is a blast. More sheep than people and some great views.

As my Kiwi friend said to me when I visited, "watch out for the hookers"...sea lions that is.

Reactions: pruss

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
South Island is a blast. More sheep than people and some great views.

As my Kiwi friend said to me when I visited, "watch out for the hookers"...sea lions that is.
?

I’ve seen a passel of Leopard Seals... those things scare me way more than sharks. They are like giant Siamese cats of the sea.

We have family in Dunedin, it looks like an awesome place. Also, they get snow. I miss snow... on December 24th and 25th.

— Pat

Reactions: captainsousie