PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
I see JimInks post his snacks some times in the “What are You Smoking?” Thread. I figure why not? What are you guys and gals eating tomorrow for Thanksgiving Feast?

I’m doing Lamb Roast, Potatoes, and Asparagus. With a side of home made Tzatziki sauce and mint jelly.

adui

Can't Leave
Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Pork roast, and lots of side dishes some traditional some not. My better half likes candied yams so that's definitely on the menu. We're having cream cheese filled celery, chips and other snacks etc etc.. YUMLY!!

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Turkey, ham, potatoes, corn chowder, cranberry sauce, relish tray, rolls, carrot cake and some kind of mocha cheese cake my son is going to bring.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Reactions: rogers

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Real babies?

anyways just poking the bear. Happy thanksgiving everybody!
Spring pigs usually 7-8 months old and fawns just as they are looking their spots. I'm descended from mountain folk and have seen nearly everything on the Thanksgiving table.

Reactions: blues4goose

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Turkey, gravy, honey whole wheat stuffing, garlic parm mashed potatoes, smoked gruyere brussel sprouts au gratin, moose stuffed mushrooms, cornbread pudding, sourdough herb rolls, bacon chive deviled eggs, and of course a smattering of pies and wild scoops ice cream.

Wine, beer, and whiskey galore. Might sneak out for a bowl, if time and opportunity allows.

Reactions: perdurabo

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Spring pigs usually 7-8 months old and fawns just as they are looking their spots. I'm descended from mountain folk and have seen nearly everything on the Thanksgiving table.
I hate to say it but fawns are delicious. I would never shoot one intentionally, but adult sitka black tail deer are so small to begin with, when an older fawn is standing alone, through the brush, without any object to scale it against it looks just like a doe. It happens. And when it does, we eat them, and they are damn good.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I hate to say it but fawns are delicious. I would never shoot one intentionally, but adult sitka black tail deer are so small to begin with, when an older fawn is standing alone, through the brush, without any object to scale it against it looks just like a doe. It happens. And when it does, we eat them, and they are damn good.
Whitetail fawns make a great stew.?

Status
Not open for further replies.