PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

TheDesertPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 5, 2021
Arizona
Thanksgiving is upon us, so I was wondering what blend will be gracing your pipe tomorrow after the feast? I haven't quite decided on my own selection, but I'm thinking either Haunted Bookshop or Nightcap. I may have to go ahead and smoke both.

Reactions: Servant King

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
I make my own............
Right after carving up and serving the turkey, I make sure my hands are good and covered with that delicious turkey grease. Next part is easy, just rub out some VA flakes real fine, to a shag. If your hands get dry, just dip them in the turkey pan and get to rubbing out them flakes.
Let the flavors meld for about a week in a jar, then smoke away! Fills the house with that nice roasted turkey smell, and you can do this up into and through Christmas.......... best Thanksgiving Blend Ever!!............................. puffy

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
Right after carving up and serving the turkey, I make sure my hands are good and covered with that delicious turkey grease. Next part is easy, just rub out some VA flakes real fine, to a shag. If your hands get dry, just dip them in the turkey pan and get to rubbing out them flakes.
Let the flavors meld for about a week in a jar, then smoke away! Fills the house with that nice roasted turkey smell, and you can do this up into and through Christmas.......... best Thanksgiving Blend Ever!!............................. puffy
Don't forget to rub in a giblet or two if you need a little more earthiness.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Takes a roastin', and keeps on ghostin'!

Bushido

Might Stick Around
Jul 31, 2020
Morning= Mac Baren vanilla flake
Evening = “Sleepy-Q” (mix of 1Q and Sleepy Hollow)
Tasty for me, good room note for the guests

stogie37

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 24, 2012
Southport, North Carolina
Morning pipe is MacBaren Dark Twist. After the noon feast I’m guessing either some SG Hansom Flake or maybe a cigar if the guest(s) want to partake? Maybe a Hoyo Epicure or Partagas Serie D no.4? Not too strong, but enough body to defeat the gravy hangover ?