PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
I am thankful for many things: family, good health, friends, this forum and for discovering tobaccos. Today, to celebrate Thanksgiving, I cracked open a tin of Drucquer & Sons Blairgowrie. Wow, pretty good stuff. Definitely ordering more.
To all who contribute to this site I thank you for your knowledge and passion for pipes.
Happy Thanksgiving!

May 4, 2015
And to you! I echo your sentiments exactly, with the exception of the Blairgowrie. I've yet to have the pleasure. Perhaps someday!

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
My wife who sticks with me through thick and thin.My son with whom I have a great relationship.A few very good friends. I've been around here for a good while now.I'm thankful to all those here and to Kevin for making it an enjoyable place to spend time.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I am thankful for my family. My parents have passed but I still have fond memories of the good times and food we shared at the family table when we all gathered for our meal.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
I am thankful for many things but to the point I am thankful for this forum and the members, Im glad we have a place to discus many similar interest, joke and have fun with each other, and yes even vent on occasion just to be internet slapped back to reality. I do tend to clown around some, I hope I haven't offended anyone, but I do enjoy the more serious discussions and varied points of view, here's to another year with my brothers of the briar. :puffpipe:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Yes, all of the above. I'm thankful for a strong sense of curiosity that makes many situations and subjects interesting that could be overlooked. I'm thankful for a rapport with people, and also with creatures that expand my sense of what it means to be alive. I guess I'm thankful for shuffling out to get the newspaper in my bathrobe and seeing the sun in the trees, when it's sunny, but I don't want to get too poetic.

Jun 4, 2014
I'm thankful for my family and friends, my fellow firefighters. I'm also thankful to be able to celebrate Thanksgiving after the Thanksgiving Day fire of 2008.

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
C10H14N2
O yeah, and family, friends, the opportunity to share and learn in this forum, and all my blessings.

Status
Not open for further replies.