PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I am the unworthy recipient of a fabulous birthday gift from Iron Monkey and unworthy for so many reasons, among them that it’s taken me weeks get around to sharing it.
Between work and packing for a move I just kept not getting to it. But I could have found a moment somewhere, so, unworthy.
I am still well and truly gobsmacked.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
D47D0134-778E-42D7-BB18-86D14CCCD515.jpeg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sablebrush, that is magnificent. Frame that baby under u.v. protective glass and hang it on the wall, and hang all modesty. That is essential cool. Your movie industry colleagues will be totally impressed.

You pinged curiosity about your move. You may not want to give the whole scenario, now or at all. But I'd be interested in the thumbnail version. Were you downsizing? Upsizing? Are you still in Burbank? How are you liking the new digs? How long were you in the old place? Sorry, sorry. Compulsive curiosity. Hope all is well and you are settling in, and that you can see over the boxes.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Very cool! Strangely absent, however, is the pouch of Captain Black Royal in your shirt pocket.

Wait, the shirt has no pocket. Nevermind. Where's the Herbie Mann-esque chest hair then? Come on Jeff, you know better than to cut corners like that! nnnn :ROFLMAO:

Hope your move is not stressful, Jesse. I would assume you're still staying within Burbank city limits, unless you've decided to take the plunge and upgrade to North Hollywood... 😁

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Hope your move is not stressful, Jesse. I would assume you're still staying within Burbank city limits, unless you've decided to take the plunge and upgrade to North Hollywood... 😁
The move is quite stressful. I need to get rid of 2/3 of the stuff I've accumulated over the past 40 years. Ugh!

I'm leaving California, but headed to a place that I know and like.