PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Infantry23

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 8, 2020
Smithsburg, Maryland
Well, what to my wondering eyes should appear but @ashdigger and a tremendously generous gift!

A few weeks ago I was looking for some suggested alternatives to Peterson's Deluxe Navy Rolls. So, what does ashdigger do? He sends me some samples of rolls, flakes, and ropes for me to try.... aged samples, at that!

20201230_141808.jpg

I am so thankful for his generosity and willingness to help me explore something new on my tobacco journey! Tim, thank you so much! I'll keep my eyes and ears open to see how I can send some good stuff your way. If anyone has suggestions, let me know! ?

This forum is amazing and truly generous. Thank you all for making this a comfortable break from the world where we can have friendly discussion regarding our tobacco experiences! I have not tried any of the tobacco yet but I'm excited to do so ASAP and I'll be sure to post back with my $.02. Ashdigger, thanks again! - Kasey

Aug 1, 2012
Well, what to my wondering eyes should appear but @ashdigger and a tremendously generous gift!

A few weeks ago I was looking for some suggested alternatives to Peterson's Deluxe Navy Rolls. So, what does ashdigger do? He sends me some samples of rolls, flakes, and ropes for me to try.... aged samples, at that!

View attachment 57828

I am so thankful for his generosity and willingness to help me explore something new on my tobacco journey! Tim, thank you so much! I'll keep my eyes and ears open to see how I can send some good stuff your way. If anyone has suggestions, let me know! ?

This forum is amazing and truly generous. Thank you all for making this a comfortable break from the world where we can have friendly discussion regarding our tobacco experiences! I have not tried any of the tobacco yet but I'm excited to do so ASAP and I'll be sure to post back with my $.02. Ashdigger, thanks again! - Kasey
That's awesome. Glad to hear of the generosity that lead to the post. I've only tried one of those and it's one of my go-to tobaccos. Let us know your opinions on the others if you get the chance.

Infantry23

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 8, 2020
Smithsburg, Maryland
That's awesome. Glad to hear of the generosity that lead to the post. I've only tried one of those and it's one of my go-to tobaccos. Let us know your opinions on the others if you get the chance.
I will absolutely be chiming back in with my thoughts. I'll probably start the sampling on New Year's Eve and bring in the new year properly!

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Ash is the MAN! He offered to send me some aged St. James Flake after I posted my review of fresh a while back, and ended up sending something like 20 samples, along with a pipe or three in which to smoke them. Amazing! He's the reason I'm now a big fan of those ropes and twists, especially Maple and Coconut. Many of us on the forums have been the recipients of his great generosity.