PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
I just want to thank you all for your kind words and prayers for my father.

Saddly he relapesed after 3 days being out of the hospital after talking to the doctors to day and some test res run it has become apparent that this is just become a cycle for him they can get him better but the infection in the lungs will just come back in a few days and we will start the cycle over again. So in the next few weeks I am gonna have to end treatment and have him taken off the vent as there is nothing thaat can be done. With that being said you have all been wonderful and have some great friends here but I do not know if i will be back as all this has took a toll on my body physical and mental health and I do not know if I will recover so the posts over the next few days may be my last. You guys have been great thank you all

frennchy11

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 28, 2011
Im sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out. You have been a great member to listen too and you will be missed. Keep on smoking and hope you will be able to check in every once in a while. Hang in there.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Sorry you have had to go through such a terrible situation. Hang tough, you are stronger then you realize. God bless.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Sorry to hear about all the new developments, Jaysin. Everything will fall in its place in due time. Be strong, brother. If it's any consolation, that cool little pipe with the built-in lid I got from you, whenever I smoke it, I think of whom I got it from, and probably will keep doing so for a long time, wherever you guys might be. Peace!

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Wife and I are sorry to hear of this. We hope everything makes a turn for the better. It is a difficult thing to go through and our thoughts are with you and your entire family.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Very sorry to hear about this. My wife's dad kissed his wife, then shortly thereafter fell over from a heart attack. My dad died over 2+ years from a debilitating disease. Each method is hard for those who remain behind. We will be praying for strength and peace for you.
Winton

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Sorry to hear this,Jaysin. Hang in there - you'll make it. If you need to take some time off to recover,do so,and then think about coming back. You may find that coming back helps.

reichenbach

Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
These situations are never easy. Know that what you decide is the right the decision. You're going to feel really messed up for a while (my girlfriend was in a fog for about a year after her father passed) but when you're ready for pipe talk again, we will be here. Good luck to you and your family, jaysin.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Jaysin, my mom died in my arms after pulling her off the life machine, I have been in combat and holding in my arms and seeing her go was the hardest thing in my life, but life goes on, don"t cut yourself off from your friends, they are your lifeline back to the world, I appreciated your PM a few weeks ago, your"re quality kid, Tbradsim the old cajun

jameral

Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
Sorry to hear about this, Jaysin. I'll be keeping you and your Father in my prayers and I hope to continue to see you here. Hang in there brother.

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
Sorry to hear; I can't imagine what you are going through. Remember the good times, and lean on friends.

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during these troubled times...

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Sorry to hear that Jaysin. Praying for comfort for you and your family.
I know this sounds cheap.. but from a guy who buried his dad at a way too young age and had a daughter flirt with death for 21 days in ICU
"This too shall pass"
Hang in there.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
When ever the heart has to suffer the head always gets twisted up bro. The best thing to do when there is a heart ache is to keep busy and keep your friends close as they will be your strength during the hard times. Keep us posted. Even though we are not there with you phisicaly we are there for you mentaly bro. Keep up the strength and let us help you stand when you can't do it on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.