Thank you all and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Folks,
I wanted to take a moment and say thank you to you all for the many hours of pleasure I have had reading this forum this year. It has been a tough year, and at times this forum was my solace and escape from stress and day to day rigours of just getting through the week. To be able to light a pipe and read the wisdom, laughter, and camraderie that this forum offers made me feel better about the world in general. I was able to recharge my batteries and restore my faith in mankind. So as the old year draws near and the new one is just around the corner I raise a glass in your honour. I thank you for the friendship that some didn't know they had even extended. Tonight on Christmas Eve I am surrounded by my children, back in my own home and counting the many blessings this year. I offer you all a hand in friendship, and wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate. May you have good health and good fortune in the New Year. I offer you the same wish my Irish father used to wish everyone he knew. I wish you "ENOUGH" enough love to support you, enough happiness to reflect on when times are tough, enough money to see you through. He used to say the good Lord never promised us plenty he promised us enough, and with good friends and family and caring in this world we may all be blessed with "ENOUGH"
All the best!
Rob

aka PiperL12

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Like Piper12, this forum has been a place of peace for me. I don't always post something, but I always read and enjoy the comments, knowledge and companionship, not to mention the comraderie (or however you spell it).
Merry Christmas to all. And here's hoping this coming year will be blessed and full of pipes and tobaccos. Or as Piper says, just enough.

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
In this time of Christmas celebration marked with gift giving, receiving, and spending time with loved ones, I want to take a minute and give thanks to all of you, my wonderful friends and family for which I am truly blessed. My prayers at the end of each day are not filled with requests of material things, but are instead filled with prayers of thanks for all the blessings and good fortune I have received in my life. For these things I praise God, for I know I am truly blessed. Merry Christmas to all of you, and may God bless you, your families, and keep you safe in the coming New Year.
Merry Christmas,

Doug aka Gecko13

oldshacker

Might Stick Around
Oct 26, 2012
Well said all, I would like to wish all a merry Christmas as well. You and our service men and woman current and past a special thanks. For me, I see that the pipe can bring people together. No wonder the early natives called it a peace pipe.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
A very nice post Rob - I think you summed up my feelings and many others here quite well. This is a great place to hang out.

checotah

Feb 7, 2012
Rob, very nicely stated. Will lift a "wee dram" of Black Bush to you tonight! (Sometimes me Scottish heritage overtakes the Irish part!)
Merry Christmas to all!

sal57

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 6, 2012
Oh my It's been a trying time, But this forum and many of you all have helped me in more ways than you can ever dreamed of.
Thank You All, Merry Chrismas to each and everyone.

colcolt

Jun 11, 2012
Ditto what Rob said. This is my online family and I wish you all a wonderful and blessed Christmas. Smoke a bowl for me tomorrow in remembrance of my sister.

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
I've only been around here for five or so months, but I really do feel like I've stumbled upon a family. I love this place so much, because there's always something new to learn, and here I've found some of the friendliest people in the world here. I think it's time to smoke a bowl of Egg Nog. Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.