PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

02Knight

Can't Leave
Aug 24, 2020
Rockett, Texas. South of DFW Metroplex
I'm going to try once more to introduce myself, since my first intro I did I botched badly by breaking all sorts of rules! Apologies once more for that to everyone. I have been a snuff dipper for years and decided to give the pipe a try. I've been at it for several months and just knew that I was doing something wrong. So I started researching. I am also a seller on ebay and have used your site to gather knowledge on pipes I am trying to sell. Enough of that though, it is what got me in trouble the first time! So that being said I am glad to be here and have found out alot I did not know prior to this site. Members are very helpful and I have learned alot since I have been here. Ordered some tobacco from the sponsors site also.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state.

02Knight

Can't Leave
Aug 24, 2020
Rockett, Texas. South of DFW Metroplex
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state.
Thanks @jpmcwjr , I appreciate the help, did not grow up with a computer so I'm a wee bit challenged when using one. I updated my profile as you suggested, please correct me if I went to far on my about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.