Testing the System (Full forum functions restored)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfe64

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 24, 2015
Ontario Canada
Hey Kevin'

I tested the system and had posted a new topic here but when I went in to edit and clicked the edit button the page came up "the post is too old and then my topic disappeared.

I hope this helps a bit in figuring out what is going on here.
Mark

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Is this my problem or the website? Today is the first time this ever showed up.
Upload Failed! Error was: The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Good to see you got it resolved Kevin.

Last night it was a problem with double posts as they appeared not to take, when in reality they did and it seemed as though this morning one could not (or least not me) start a new thread.

Anyway... great job!

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
phil67:
So, what was your "The Honeymoon Is Over" thread about?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that little sucker!

I'll try to re-post it again. Just a YT video that I thought rather funny.

Thanks for the reminder.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
It looks like the email notifications are also now working. If you had Outlook rules setup, you will need to modify them for the new notification.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Hang in there everyone, it'll get there. Kevin and Mods, good keeping an eye out. We went through the same thing earlier this year at PSU, so steady on!
Daisy......daisy...

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Thanks guys, good job fixing this up, working great for me now. A day with out the site and a minor glitch and now I realize I got "PFPD," I was having an anxiety attack. I don't post a lot and when I could not I was having withdrawal symptoms.
PFPD-Pipe Forum Posting Disorder

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Still getting the same fail when trying to upload a picture. Nothing on my end has changed. I even tried uploading one of the pics that worked fine a few days ago.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@mcitinner1
We'll have this taken care of later today.
The new server has the default max file size at 2MB. We will increase it to 10MB which should be plenty. (Large files right off of a camera are usually only 3 - 4 MB.)
My server tech forgot to grant me access to the location where the phi.ini file is to change this. I put in a support ticket to get it taken care of.

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
Thanks Kevin for staying on top of things and providing a great service to PM! :clap:

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
I have always had trouble uploading pics. I hope/pray that it will be easy now???
Where are you uploading your images from? I use imgur which works like a charm and I've never had any issues whatsoever with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.