PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HitchensDog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2020
Omaha, Nebraska, USA
I normally don't venture often to West Omaha, but yesterday I had to assist my girlfriend with something in that part of town. Ted's Tobacco on West 142nd and Pacific has a healthy assortment of Esoterica tins and those bulk packages. I was kind of in a hurry so I just grabbed a tin of Dunbar and a Balkan Sobranie and went about my way. I should've taken inventory of everything they had to post here, but I didn't think about it until afterwards. Margate, Pembroke, and Dunbar for sure and maybe others. Also a couple of tins of Balkan Sobranie left. I know most online places are out of stock of this stuff so thought I'd let you guys know just in case you're any where near this area. I have no idea if they ship, again didn't think about that until afterwards. I don't get a commission or anything, haha, just a public service announcement. Not sure if I'm breaking any rules, if so I apologize. I'm fairly new here.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Here's a perfect example...some of our PM members have stated in the past to call around and check with B&Ms to see if they have what you're looking for and ask if they ship. If I remember correctly, Sable, Hoosier and others have stated this in the past.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

HitchensDog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2020
Omaha, Nebraska, USA
I believe I bought a couple of pounds of 5100 from Teds several years ago.
There are really only a couple of places in Omaha that carry any real inventory of pipe tobacco. Ted's has the better selection. They also have a nice walk in humidor that's well stocked. Both places, SG Roi's is the other, mostly focus on cigars. SG Roi's especially. If you buy a tin there, you can be sure it has some age on it. No one buys pipe tobacco in that place. It's in a touristy section of downtown Omaha and most customers are buying cigars when they go there. More for me I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.