PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonorisis

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 24, 2019
Top shelf service, packing, and shipping. They use DHL as courier, so there should be no issues with Customs. At least, I've never had any issues. DHL is door-to-door, no USPS involved. You won't be disappointed. Last time I ordered from them, I had three day delivery from Italy to Arizona. And, of course, if Castello is what you're after, they have the best selection available and it changes virtually daily.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Tabaccheria Corti would provide one with the World Class service as does all other major online vendors in Italy
(Al Pacia,Bollito,Pipesonline,Casaropipe)I have been doing business with all these aforementioned outfits and always it has been great shopping experience, they are quick as lightning in processing and dispatching orders all over the world

Celius

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2019
I bought two Castello pipes from Tabacheria Corti. Amazing service.
Not only that Luca remembered that I asked for a specific pipe a few months ago and notified me when he got this pipe from the Castello factory.
Not to mention the super fast shipping.

Merton

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 8, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
They are completely reliable, fast and , since they are located relatively close to the Castello workshop, a stellar collection of Castello pipes all across the production spectrum. They sometimes have Castellos that you do not see as often in the U.S. and at very good prices. For example, i bought a Sea Rock 55 with a saddle stem and a very petite Sea Rock 55 with a white stem at prices which were lower than what would be paid in the U.S.

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
I have three Castellos via Corti. Best prices online, fast international shipping, great pics and stats on the website so you know what you’re getting. Top notch in all respects.

Reactions: ofafeather

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
Where do you see that? I was just browsing the pipes and didn’t see any discounts. Is there a discount code somewhere?

This is the most recent email from them that I got:

DUNHILL PROMOTION 15 % OFF​
Dear PipeSmoker,
We are happy to inform you about our great promotion on all dunhill products, 15 % off on everything. (promo end on 15th February)
You can use the voucher discount during the CHECKOUT, the promo code is not permitted with others product or on items​

Reactions: sleepy57

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Les compré dos veces y me quedé completamente impresionado por lo bien empaquetadas que estaban las tuberías y lo rápido que se enviaron a Las Vegas.

Honestamente, la primera vez que les pedí el paquete llegó tan rápido que pensé que me habían engañado.
5f3937160baee07680c702c4a7a7ccbc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.