Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Please welcome our new sponsor from Italy (just outside of Milan), Tabaccheria Corti carries all major pipe brands. They have been in business as a brick & mortar store since 1965, and online since 2013. Please check out their site and see if there is anything that catches your eye.
https://tabaccheriacorti.com/gb/

alialansari

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 2, 2015
Hidd, Bahrain.
Luca of Tabaccheria Corti is one of the finest people out there. He is intimately involved with all major Italian pipe carvers. Dealing with him is an absolute pleasure. I highly recommend that you contact him for any special requests or custom pieces. I've dealt with him before and cannot stress enough how great he was.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Welcome aboard. Ash, you got me interested in perusing their Petes, though merely window-shopping. See that even had a Peterson 2015 Founder's Edition in stock. Hard to find those. So, Ash, which Pete did you buy?

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
This isn't the exact one, but this is the same one. Does that make sense?
[url='http://i.imgur.com/1VsudK4' t=_self]
1VsudK4.jpg'
[/url]

Jan 8, 2013
I didn't grab the silver cap. I grabbed a Sandblasted Kapries that I thought looked great.
Oh well that's a relief then! I was acting like I was happy for you, but in reality I was calling you a whole bunch of dirty words... some I even made up on the spot! I was quite impressed with myself actually, but feel like I should wash my mouth out with soap.
But that Kapries is nice! Enjoy the heck out of it! :clap:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Oldgeezer smoker recommended this vendor and I've had several great experiences buying Castello pipes. They seem to get the smaller sized Castello's that just don't make it to the US vendors. Their prices, shipping and service is fantastic. Highly recommended, I'm excited to see them here as a site sponsor.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!
They had one of my GRAIL pipes! An Opera 44 Le Dune! A very rare jewel that I didn't know existed "for real". I chase this particular shape and I heard from Marco that Castello made one or two in Le Dune, but I chalked it up to fairy tale. Just last week I was telling a pipe friend that this particular pipe was one of my grails. Imagine my surprise when it was just there in plain site without glitter and fanfare. My ass has burn marks from me jumping out of the chair to run to the computer for a purchase. And the price was very reasonable, much less that I would have expected.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
And I now shop more frequently from EU sites because they do not charge tax. Since the new internet tax rules went in to effect here in the U.S., that does make a difference in my shopping.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
Proud to see them onboard.
They do seem to have some awfully nice Castellos over there.

bwhiteside

Lurker
Nov 17, 2011
Tabaccheria Corti has some Castello Limited Editions that are hard to find and just drop dead gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.